General Manuscript Submission Guidelines
- Authors have to register first before submitting a paper.
- Authors are requested to submit their paper electronically by using the online submission and review site. This site will guide authors through the five-step submission process. Submissions that do not adhere to this procedure WILL NOT be considered for the review process.
- The author's name must not appear in the article itself for the blind review. Replace name with the word 'Author' where necessary.
- Authors are required to conform to the Reference Guidelines as given here if they want their manuscripts to be considered for publication.
- Authors are to check manuscripts for the accuracy of language before submitting to the journal.
- We do not encourage multiple submissions. Please send us one manuscript as we only publish one article per author in each volume.
- Manuscripts submitted to IJCU Journals go through an internal review and if they meet the basic requirements, they are sent out for double-blind review from experts in the field, either from the editorial board or identified reviewers. Comments from the external reviewers are sent to the authors and they are notified of the journal’s decision (accept, accept with revisions, reject). This entire review process will take anywhere between 2-3 months after submission of the manuscript. The editor’s decision is final.
Mandatory files for submission:
Manuscript without Author Details
Manuscript with Author Details